Powered by
Blogger
.
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Home Design Blog
Tiaras!
Tuesday, April 17, 2007
"Tiara is a
state of mind
"! Just call me Queen/Diva Connie. Made my own because I couldn't find a real one. I guess Miss America has it this week........but I'll be looking out for an extra one.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Blog Archive
►
2014
(1889)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(75)
►
June
(142)
►
May
(393)
►
April
(311)
►
March
(569)
►
February
(130)
►
January
(265)
►
2013
(428)
►
December
(87)
►
November
(69)
►
October
(65)
►
September
(66)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(12)
►
May
(14)
►
April
(67)
►
March
(14)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(10)
►
2012
(230)
►
December
(11)
►
November
(14)
►
October
(17)
►
September
(22)
►
August
(18)
►
July
(31)
►
June
(15)
►
May
(18)
►
April
(21)
►
March
(22)
►
February
(20)
►
January
(21)
►
2011
(141)
►
December
(13)
►
November
(12)
►
October
(17)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(15)
►
April
(13)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(13)
►
January
(15)
►
2010
(280)
►
December
(17)
►
November
(12)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(24)
►
August
(26)
►
July
(22)
►
June
(25)
►
May
(27)
►
April
(22)
►
March
(25)
►
February
(33)
►
January
(36)
►
2009
(553)
►
December
(52)
►
November
(50)
►
October
(47)
►
September
(33)
►
August
(44)
►
July
(41)
►
June
(51)
►
May
(52)
►
April
(48)
►
March
(47)
►
February
(39)
►
January
(49)
►
2008
(401)
►
December
(56)
►
November
(63)
►
October
(46)
►
September
(33)
►
August
(35)
►
July
(38)
►
June
(41)
►
May
(16)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(13)
►
February
(26)
►
January
(22)
▼
2007
(177)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(18)
►
September
(11)
►
August
(18)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(48)
►
May
(9)
▼
April
(22)
Cake Boxes and Feminism!
Luscious Cakes & Yummy Kisses!
You Know What I Mean.......
New Chandelier Finished!!!!
A Spearing Hubby
The Saga of the New Chandelier
I'm a Little Teapot......................
Putting Up New Chandelier
Gotta Have It!!...................
Tiaras!
Tra la la la la la la la la........And Old Ephemer...
Oh My Goodness!!!
Homecomings!
Collecting Pitchers
Birdhouses
You have to enlarge by clicking to read his little...
Roses & Wine.........................
Look at Your Refrigerator!!
Thursday's Musings................
Fancy "Schmancy" Chandeliers
The Joy of Sounds.........
Monday, Monday :-)
►
March
(26)
Popular Posts
In Regards to My Rant Post
I deleted the rant post because that's what happens when those who disagree with what I believe start their venom and vehemence. It wasn...
Gazebo Plans for your Garden
Gazebo Plans Gazebo plans are used for completing your garden with a small building that can be used for rest while enjoying your garden, t...
Modern Wallpaper Designs
modern wallpaper interior with futuristic pattern design Modern Wallpaper Interior With Modern Wallpaper for Your Room Walls This two-ton...
And The Winner Is.......
Sweet Lorena!!! I drew the name this morning and this sweet chickadee won. Congratulations, sweetpea!
More Country Decor
While it may not look "country style", it is definitely country decorating. A different flair perhaps but country all the same. Th...
Modern Jewelry Organizer
Jewelry Organizer Photos, Design, Ideas, Remodel, and Decor - Lonny Jewelry Organizer - A white Make It: DIY Modern Wood and Brass Jewelr...
Mantel Arrived
As most of you may know I post ahead if I have a few minutes to sit down from doing all the things I won't get to finish in my lifetime....
Apartment Galley Kitchen Designs
Kitchen : Designs Ideas 2014 Apartment Galley Kitchen Designs Kitchen , : Designs Ideas 2014 Small Kitchen Design Ideas - Small Kitchen ...
Pink Saturday
I'm truly sorry but these last few weeks with the remodel has left me without a pink item to show except for the pink in this room. I...
Tiny Apartment Hong Kong
Birds Eye View of Cramped Hong Kong Apartments – Enpundit Birds Eye View of Cramped Hong Kong Apartments – Enpundit Hong Kong's '...
Copyright © .
Home Design Blog
. Some Rights Reserved